We've moved from Baltimore, Maryland USA to Venice, Italy in pursuit of living our dream!



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Highlights of our recent trip

Finally, I've organized my 1,000 + photos. Here are highlights of our recent trip. Enjoy!


Danube River Cruise 2011 Slideshow: Karen’s trip from Venice, Veneto, Italia to 9 cities Praga, Vienna, Budapest, Norimberga, Karlovy Vary, Linz, Melk, Regensberg (near Forchheim, Baviera, Germania) and Passau (near Böckstein, Salisburgo, Austria) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Germania slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

3 comments:

Rob C said...

Karen,

I'm sure they're great, but I'll have to wait until I'm back in London to see them as you need Flash! Fine if you have a laptop, not so fine on an un-jail broke iDevice!!

Rob

Sandra said...

Karen, I just viewed your photos from your trip! What a grand trip you had. Loved all your photos and the music too. I have been thinking about doing one of those trips. Who did you travel with.

karen said...

Sandra- Grazie! Glad you enjoyed it. I had well over 1,000 photos, Mike has even more, so choosing just 150 for this TripWow slideshow was so difficult. We used AmaWaterways, our ship was the AmaLegra. I highly recommend them, and can't wait to be on another of their ships. The service by every crew memeber was unbelievable. Cabins were fabulous and the food was incredible! The river cruise down the Danube was one vacation we will never forget.