We've moved from Baltimore, Maryland USA to Venice, Italy in pursuit of living our dream!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lunch in Campo Giacomo dell'Orio


The other day, I had a disastrous morning, but fortunately the weather was good and we were able to salvage the afteroon. We stopped to lunch at Al Prosecco in Campo Giacomo dell'Orio , and ordered this piatti di affettati misti (platter of sliced meats) to share. A glass of prosecco was the perfect partner for this delicious plate. Yummmmmmm.

5 comments:

Rob C said...

I suddenly feel very hungry

Rob

karen said...

Rob- I'm already planning another lunch here. You're welcome to come join us!!!

Elizabeth said...

OK, one more reason to move to Italy!

Great blog, love it.

We were in your fine city in March.

karen said...

Elizabeth-

Moving here was a challenge, but for us, well worth every struggle. I could think of a zillion reasons to move to Italy, and my list keeps growing daily! La Dolce Vita!!!

Michelle said...

Ciao Karen,
That reminds me to put proscuitto on my grocery list for tomorrow.
Yvonne will be here in Seattle on Thursday. I will be back in Venice probably in October 2011. Wish it could be sooner. Sorry we didn't get more time to visit (you and me) when I was there in March.
Michelle